1. Bring 2 bigs glass of water to a rapid boil. You can boil the water in somewhere you want. We recommend a small pan or a pot.
2. Turn off the heat.
3. Add 3-5 bags of your favorite tea. You can even choose a special tea that is made specifically for iced tea.
4. Leave the tea bags in the hot water for 5 minutes. Any longer than that and the tea will be too bitter. Nevertheless if you like bitter, leave the tea bags for 7-10 minutes. If you leave them in for less time than that, then the tea will be too weak. Remove the tea bags after the time has passed.
5. Pour the tea into a jar. Wait 5-10 minutes for it to cool down.
6. Pour 2 bigs glass of cold water into the tea. This will dilute the tea and will make the mixture less strong, if you like bitter, you don't do. You can stir the mixture for best results.
7. Put the mixture in your fridge. This should take 2-3 hours.
8. Serve the tea. Pour the tea into a tall glass that is filled with ice. If you'd like to add sugar, start by stirring in half a teaspoon and add more to taste. We recommend use honey in the case of sugar.
rent a storage container Eagan MN
storage containers Lynn
Iowa City storage container
storage containers College Station TX
West Jordan UT storage container
rent a storage container Redondo Beach CA
Richmond storage container
rent a storage container Paterson NJ
rent a storage container Compton CA